Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Tidbits!

So I promised some random facts about myself as a sort of introduction. Enjoy. 

My favorite season is autumn (or fall, whichever you want to call it, I'm not picky.)

I love wearing rings, but only on my right hand. I don't know how I'll get married someday. 

Chandelier is one of my favorite words.

One of my favorite songs is "The Downeaster Alexa." Billy Joel is one of my favorite singers, for that matter.

Celebrities don't interest me much, but if I could meet someone, I think meeting John Walsh would be pretty awesome.

I enjoy Laurel Burch cat artwork.

I really, Really hate when People randomly Capitalize words in A sentence like this. I mean, What is your thought Process that this Looks Right to you?

I think this probably read more like a dating profile than my first post....which, sadly, I have past experience with. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment